Blocked but still can send offer?

Guest santvetus

Question

Guest santvetus

I had a client that made a few orders regarding lottery combinations. I used advanced mathematical calculus to see the possibilities for all the numbers and their draw rate. What he wanted is me to provide him the exact combination for a  confirmed date, for a confirmed prize win. That means that what he wants is to become a millionaire magically overnight. It is possible -but if I provide this to him, it will drain me and will keep draining my energy each day until he spends it all. 

I refused, so this guy blocked me - which is totally fine. The thing is, he is posting a buyer's request regarding the same issue, and I am able to send him an offer - which I did.

My question is, is he able to see my offer? 

I know, all of this is strange, and I don't think I'll get an answer by the community for this issue. Maybe I should ask an agent from the Support Center?

Let me know of your opinion or if you encountered a similar situation?

11 answers to this question

Guest santvetus
2 hours ago, sherminakter said:

no it's not possible.

Mind if you give more concise answer? What is that, that is not possible? Again, my question was:  is he able to see my offer? 

On 1/30/2022 at 5:41 AM, santvetus said:

What he wanted is me to provide him the exact combination for a  confirmed date, for a confirmed prize win. That means that what he wants is to become a millionaire magically overnight. It is possible -but if I provide this to him, it will drain me and will keep draining my energy each day until he spends it all. 

Are you insane? That is obviously impossible LOL 

Just imagine, if it was possible to guess the correct lottery numbers in advance. Or that anyone believes it is.

On 1/30/2022 at 5:41 AM, santvetus said:

I refused, so this guy blocked me - which is totally fine. The thing is, he is posting a buyer's request regarding the same issue, and I am able to send him an offer - which I did.

So, you tell him you're not interested, and then you apply to the buyer request asking for the same thing? Why? 

Guest santvetus

I'll forgive all of you, for not knowing nor understanding. Again, my question was: is he able to see my offer? 

And, if you do not know, nor you understand - you have zero need to write about it. 

If none of you can answer my question, that is fine. Talking about what is possible or not, was not my question.

I used advanced mathematical calculus to see the possibilities for all the numbers and their draw rate.

You mean:

Likehood of drawing Number x = Number x / [total amount of numbers]?

But in answer to your question: yes, he can see your offer. Why did you sent him an offer if you don't feel like doing it?

Guest santvetus
2 hours ago, cc_animation said:

You mean:

Likehood of drawing Number x = Number x / [total amount of numbers]?

But in answer to your question: yes, he can see your offer. Why did you sent him an offer if you don't feel like doing it?

Yes, simply calculating. Thank you for noticing. What he wanted is for me to give him the exact numbers for the exact date. Others that commented on this post failed to read what I've written.

Guest santvetus
1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

Oh, I know, and I understand. Anyone claiming to be able to predict lottery numbers is a scammer. I know perfectly well.

You don't. How can you? You failed to read what I've written, thus you understood zero.

Archived