Delivering project

tum_tum09

Hi....

Working on a project at the moment. Delivery date is 3-5 days from now but I have done the first part of the project (there are two parts).

Can I send it to my buyer before the original delivery date on a normal chat page so he can go through it to know if there will be modifications made? 

6 minutes ago, tum_tum09 said:

Response please?

It was 19 minutes between when you posted the question and when you reposted asking for feedback.  There is no need to muddy the forums.  People will respond when and if they are ready. Keep in mind it is Sat. afternoon/Sun. morning for many people.

Have you done a search looking for the answer?  A very quick search on this topic yields many results. 

1 minute ago, cs_evans said:

It was 19 minutes between when you posted the question and when you reposted asking for feedback.  There is no need to muddy the forums.  People will respond when and if they are ready. Keep in mind it is Sat. afternoon/Sun. morning for many people.

Have you done a search looking for the answer?  A very quick search on this topic yields many results. 

👏

14 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Thank you for that.

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

Exactly! Wow. The brash impatience...

Archived