Facing account issue from last 6 months

waqasiqbal763

Question

Hi this is waqas and I'm level 2 seller. I'm facing my account issue and i didn't get any satisfied answer from fiverr customer support. They always come with copy paste replies.

I get almost 5 to 8 new orders on a daily  basis and deliver more than 5 orders daily. 

My order completion rate is 100%, Response rate is 99%, On-time delivery rate is 96% and rating is 5.0. I earned more than 700 reviews within a year and half.

I get 15 to 20 new queries on fiver. But every month My gigs suddenly disappear from all the searches and all the categories. and then i don't get any new messages or new orders. Sometimes it takes 10 days to resolve and sometimes it takes  more than 2 weeks. and when gigs disappear then all do, not just a single gig. I have 3 gigs in total. When i got the gigs back then they come back on their previous position like on first page and on 1st or second line. I'm fed up now. We are a proper team and we give 24/7 services to our clients with excellent work. Now my gigs again disappeared 2 days ago from first page and from all the searches/keywords and categories. Not even found in 25 pages that are showing in category. daily impression dropped down from 2000 Impressions to zero. My Gigs analytics are excellent.

I'm very upset and i am not getting any satisfied answer.

Please seniors help me.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived