Getting my first order

sicmuth

So I started my account last year July, I opened up my very first Gig and had no luck. I recently decided to redo it, adding new art , ect. Still no luck beside 9 impression but 0 clicks. I haven’t even got the money to promote myself on instagram, or any other social network. I shared it to my family, still nothing. If anyone can help an artist with 0 income, that’d be great. Job searching hasn’t been the best, I’m having to do training with my social worker soon. Any help in getting my first order? 

Guest lloydsolutions

You need to remove your IG contact details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service carefully so that you understand fully how Fiverr works.

Also, read this: 

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Sounds like you are looking for honest feedback, so here goes.  Just about everything that can be wrong with your gig, is wrong.

1. You need to do a LOT of research on how to sell on Fiverr.  It is very clear you have not, and instead are asking for someone to spoon feed you.
  2. Your gig title will likely never show up in a search
  3. Your profile description reeks of desperation and screams "do not buy from me"
  4. Your gig description is very poor.

Agani, you need to do a lot of self-learning and then come back with your updates.  

Guest freelancerjabir
24 minutes ago, sicmuth said:

So I started my account last year July, I opened up my very first Gig and had no luck. I recently decided to redo it, adding new art , ect. Still no luck beside 9 impression but 0 clicks. I haven’t even got the money to promote myself on instagram, or any other social network. I shared it to my family, still nothing. If anyone can help an artist with 0 income, that’d be great. Job searching hasn’t been the best, I’m having to do training with my social worker soon. Any help in getting my first order? 

Your gig is not much searchable because of lack seo that's you have no luck ! 

Archived