Order not automatically completed! Why?

govida20

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, joyh97 said:

If it is marked as "late" it's because you either did not deliver it using the "deliver now" button or the buyer requested a revision which you have not yet provided.

So, is there smthg to do about it? Will it stay marked as 'Late'?

Yes, you have to actually deliver the order or the revision. If it's the order, you need to press "deliver now" to send the files. However this will be marked as late against your statistics.

If it is a revision, you still need to press "deliver now" but it will not count against your statistics.

2 hours ago, joyh97 said:

Yes, you have to actually deliver the order or the revision. If it's the order, you need to press "deliver now" to send the files. However this will be marked as late against your statistics.

If it is a revision, you still need to press "deliver now" but it will not count against your statistics

Thank you so much for your reply.

I checked the order page I couldn't find the deliver now button but found it on the order email message in my inbox , I pressed it nothing changed! Maybe because I have alrdy delivered the order and sent the files. Now should I ask the buyer to extend the delivery time - so the order will be marked as completed - ? 

Archived