Is there any chance???...

ashmitraj493

Today is my 15th day of joining fiverr and 13th day of publishing gig , Till now I got 350 impressions and 8 clicks but my gig doesnt rank in fiver page of global category , It ranks only on first page of LOCAL SELLERS category and Online SELLERS category , Is there any chance I will get order....

(I have done professional gig description with good keyword density and Good gig thumbnail with all SEO in titles) 

30 minutes ago, ashmitraj493 said:

have done professional gig description with good keyword density and Good gig thumbnail with all SEO in titles) 

If you think that everything is perfectly OK then you have to be patient to get your first order.

You can send 10 buyer request daily, market your gigs on social media and stay active on this platform.

There is not a deadline to get your first order. May be tomorrow or next week or next month. But One day you will.

Be optimistic and wait..You will get your first order soon.

All the best

8 hours ago, ashmitraj493 said:

my gig doesnt rank in fiver page of global category , It ranks only on first page of LOCAL SELLERS category and Online SELLERS category , Is there any chance I will get order....

Search engine results are meant to be tailored to the individual user and their order and browsing history. Searching for your own gig is by no means an accurate depiction of where and how often your gig actually appears.

• 1 month later...

Archived