Buyer left a bad review after not using the revision features

calzimer

Question

Basically title. Customer purchased a gig, he contacted me after marking it as complete explaining that it was not what he expected cause I missed something. Told him that he should add extra detail and references or just review it and explain it again.

What he did is finish the order and left me a 3 start review cause "was not what I expected" instead of place a revision on the gig. What should I do in this scenario. My ratio dropped and knowing that this is HEAVILY competitive and everything is about numbers I will be screwed for a while.

6 answers to this question

This is his right, he can do this, and 3 stars is not really a bad review, of course, it's not 5, but 3 is medium. You can't do anything about it - just go further, work, finish next orders, and your rate will be better. You can reply to his review, but it will never change the numbers

22 hours ago, calzimer said:

Basically title. Customer purchased a gig, he contacted me after marking it as complete explaining that it was not what he expected cause I missed something. Told him that he should add extra detail and references or just review it and explain it again.

What he did is finish the order and left me a 3 start review cause "was not what I expected" instead of place a revision on the gig. What should I do in this scenario. My ratio dropped and knowing that this is HEAVILY competitive and everything is about numbers I will be screwed for a while.

Next time never deliver your order before buyer 100% satisfaction .Instead of wait for buyer revision , asked buyer about your work then confirm that it is good for now to deliver . then deliver it .

Archived