Buyer left a bad review after not using the revision features

calzimer

Question

Basically title. Customer purchased a gig, he contacted me after marking it as complete explaining that it was not what he expected cause I missed something. Told him that he should add extra detail and references or just review it and explain it again.

What he did is finish the order and left me a 3 start review cause "was not what I expected" instead of place a revision on the gig. What should I do in this scenario. My ratio dropped and knowing that this is HEAVILY competitive and everything is about numbers I will be screwed for a while.

Edited by calzimer
  • Like 9
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

This is his right, he can do this, and 3 stars is not really a bad review, of course, it's not 5, but 3 is medium. You can't do anything about it - just go further, work, finish next orders, and your rate will be better. You can reply to his review, but it will never change the numbers

• Like 7

22 hours ago, calzimer said:

Basically title. Customer purchased a gig, he contacted me after marking it as complete explaining that it was not what he expected cause I missed something. Told him that he should add extra detail and references or just review it and explain it again.

What he did is finish the order and left me a 3 start review cause "was not what I expected" instead of place a revision on the gig. What should I do in this scenario. My ratio dropped and knowing that this is HEAVILY competitive and everything is about numbers I will be screwed for a while.

Next time never deliver your order before buyer 100% satisfaction .Instead of wait for buyer revision , asked buyer about your work then confirm that it is good for now to deliver . then deliver it .

• Like 5