Where are you from?

Guest mamun793

Guest mamun793

i’m new on fiverr and recently join forum mostly nice peoples are here 😘

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you well said. Oh! By the way, I’m new to Fiverr and a professional Graphic designer. And you?

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you well said. Oh! By the way, I’m new to Fiverr and a professional Graphic designer. And you?

oh my goodness, I am also a professional multimedia graphic designer. I am working in the local marketplace for about 2 years.I want to provide my services around the globe. 🙂

• Like 3

Guest christalcr8

Hi every one, I am Christalcr8, new on fiverr and a professional graphic designer.I Will like to join this forum in other to get myself used to the technics on fiverr.

Guest mamun793

Hi every one, I am Christalcr8, new on fiverr and a professional graphic designer.I Will like to join this forum in other to get myself used to the technics on fiverr.

Welcome to the forum. @christalcr8 :star_struck:

Guest mamun793

oh my goodness, I am also a professional multimedia graphic designer. I am working in the local marketplace for about 2 years.I want to provide my services around the globe. 🙂

Same to you. I have worked successfully at various Local Markets for the last 2 years.

Guest mamun793

Hello… @christalcr8 :star_struck: Nice to meet you. Where are you from?

Guest mamun793

Hello, Greetings! 😎
I’m MAMUNUR RASHID from Dhaka, Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I’m new to this community. I want to work as a Graphic Designer at Fiverr. Let’s introduce. I want to get acquainted with you. Where do you live? What are you doing? So, let’s gossip and share your experience with Fiverr.

Thanks in advance. :construction_worker_man:‍♀

• 3 weeks later...