Gig Removed - Please help

andreaparker818

Question

Im absolut shoked now i open my Dashboard and i can read 

The Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone. Click here to see your denied Gigs and learn more about this action.

DENY REASONS

Unfortunately, we had to remove your Gig as this type of service is currently not supported in our catalog. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone.
Want to create a new Gig? learn more about the in-demand skill on Fiverr.

I did a very good job earn more then 30.000 US with a lot of positive revies. 

I receive from one client in the last 3 days / 7 Single Orders i told  her that she can order 7 links in one package.

Does she destroy my buisness now?

What can i do? Does anyone have the same Experience?

3 answers to this question

I can confirm that your Gig was denied after a review by our Relevant Team due to it not being in focus for our marketplace. Please note that once a Gig is denied it cannot be restored.

While I understand that your Gig used to perform well on our platform, with the constant changes and improvements that we bring over time to our platform, this kind of offer is no longer in focus when it comes to the services we display on our website. However, this is a good opportunity to refresh your Gigs and provide a service that is more in demand. I would kindly advise you to search through our website to see what are the most trending Gigs that are converting in the recent period. That way, you can distinguish what service you would like to offer and showcase your talents by creating a new Gig!

1 hour ago, andreaparker818 said:

DENY REASONS

Unfortunately, we had to remove your Gig as this type of service is currently not supported in our catalog. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone.

This is pretty much your answer right here. Fiverr already made the decision on your gig and it cannot be undone. The reason your gig was removed is because Fiverr doesn't support/offer the service you have in their catalog. It's either you ask for more information from the Fiverr Team, or just make another gig that is similar than the one that got removed. And if you're actually going to make a new gig, make sure that it's in their catalog so that there would be no more problems like this in the near future.

Archived