How to send a responsible request to the buyer.

rabiulr

• Read the buyer's description carefully first.
  • Focus on the needs of the buyer.
  • Discuss with yourself if you can really do the job.
  • If you can do it, then briefly present the solutions in the form of points to the needs of the buyer.
  • Wait after sending the buyer's request. Reply as soon as the buyer massages.

Thank you so much

Guest shadin8860

Thank you for sharing your valuable information with us brother & this information is absolute so helpful for seller.

can you show a sample that how we can send a buyer request more effectively? please this is a request

1. Avoid copy-past.

2. Try best to understand buyer requirements.

3. Tell buyer that why you are qualified for this project and try to Briefly explain about yourself.

4. Ensure buyer that you are agree to complete the project in his budget.

5. Ensure that which service you will provide against his budget.

6. And last tell him you are waiting for his response.

1. You get to send 10 Requests everyday. So that’s 300 Requests every month. Wow that’s a lot. Now understand that, out of all those buyers, there has to be ATLEAST ONE that finds you impressive.

2. To send that impressive Request, you need to stand out from the rest. Try my personal technique: Always start with a hook. This can be something unique such as “I have just finished another order and…” This shows the buyer you are experience without directly telling them, and it also creates scarcity.

3. Don’t start with a story (unless it’s very interesting). Most buyers are flooded with requests and won’t bother reading it.

4. Don't waste your time on post that has at least 15+ requests. Most probably the buyer has already chosen a seller or will not bother to see you’re request (as a buyer, I can assure this)

5. THE ONLY REASON the buyer bothered to post this is because, he or she requires something Unique or Customized (for example, urgent delivery or a collection of tasks). Explain to the buyer why and how you can provide that Value. Remember, you get money for providing Value to the buyer. An example for further clarification: A Buyer once posted that he needs someone who can write a 5 min script YouTube script for him. I was the first to respond and I wrote to him as follows

6.  Lastly, I’ve found many sellers copy-pasting the same answers 10 times a day. Even though it might be applicable sometimes, most of the time it’s a horrible idea. Listen, the buyers want requests that are tailored to their needs, not a generic answer or a sad story. If he or she wants a logo for a pharmaceutical company, you tell him or her how you can provide the best logo for his pharmaceutical company.

main-qimg-eaedfdfa2622f19db90d379c4dc79c8c.png

Guest shadin8860
On 12/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, rabiulr said:

@shadin8860 Borther The buyer's request depends on the client's requirements. Do not copy and paste.

@rabiulrI know bro, I just wanted a sample of a buyer request so I could improve a bit. I will not copy. Anyway thanks.

I hope everyone is there.

• We will carefully monitor the buyer's requirements before accepting each order. That means I will work only if I can meet the demand of the buyer.
  • We will never disrespect the buyer's trust.
  • We will respect the buyer, and have a friendly chat. Then I must believe buyers will not disrespect you and your work.

Thank you so much

Archived