I can't send buyer requests, what should I do now?

mahbubstudio

I facing a problem. Actually don't know how can I solve it. If you have any solution tell me.

The problem is After I finished my first job successfully buyer leave me $5 tips and gave me 4.3 ratings. 

Now last week I try to apply buyer's request but I can't.
All-time this notice showing on the buyer request page, what can I do now? How can I apply buyer request? 

IMG_20211127_231749.jpg

IMG_20211127_231848.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-27 231215.png

Screenshot 2021-11-27 231527.png

You have to keep patient for working in this platform. You should step for Fiverr support which is helpful for you in future work. Don't worry... Everything will be fine just waiting for time. Stay online and try to create a new gig. if this gig will be ranked in future than your first gig will be automatically ranked. This is my short suggestion..everything is up to you.  Thanks for sharing your experience. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's holiday season right now. Most people are spending their holidays having fun with their families and friends. Be more patient. Also, you just started selling your services here on Fiverr last month ago. And what do you mean "Very disappointing." It's already impressive enough that you got an order that fast. 

Archived