Got Back Fiverr Level Badge Again

mohan1617

Hello Everyone, a simple story would like to share with you. I have got my fiverr level badge 2 months ago but I lost it because of order cancellation, I was very sad at that time today I have got it again with my patience, so be patient and try again and again , sadness , pleasure both are the part and parcel of life.

Best of luck for all of you and pray for me also!

Thanks 

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

Why would your competitors pray for you? 

I don't consider every other seller on Fiverr competition, but just the ones who offer services in the same categories I do. 😅 Even then, I don't wish hardship and failure to other sellers (in most cases). A platform with no one who's successful is, in general, far less attractive than a platform with a number of prodigious sellers.

46 minutes ago, enunciator said:

I don't wish hardship and failure to other sellers

You are generally someone I regard as precise with their words, however, not so much this time.  I'm not sure how you would confuse "I am not praying for your success", with "wishing hardship and failure" on someone. There is a tremendous amount of room in between those two comments which, I believe would best be described as, apathy, and you seem to have missed that.

Moreover, the larger part, which I believe you also missed, is that it is entirely inappropriate to ask fellow members of what is supposed to be a professional business website to pray for their individual success. I don't regard him as a competitor either, I do dislike his outreach to thousands of other "fellow travelers" who post the "pray for me," nonsense constantly. 

When was the last time you logged onto Amazon, and saw this?

image.png.7c86d88c7703d5be385cccc911d6e343.png

There was no confusion...

I didn't focus on the "prayer" aspect and more on the "competitor" aspect of your question. The whole "pray for X" type threads on the forum are so played out, I thought it didn't even deserve a mention.

Sorry, but when I mentioned wishing "hardship and failure," it was addressed to my perceived competition, and not the whole "prayer" ball of wax. I likely should have elaborated on the distinction further in my post.

27 minutes ago, newsmike said:

There is a tremendous amount of room in between those two comments which, I believe would best be described as, apathy, and you seem to have missed that.

Apathy? 😆 This forum is a pestilent boil that discharges apathy in an unrelenting stream to any sane individual who browses it for any period of time. Apathy is an old, broken-in pair of gloves that I find myself wearing with greater frequency.

On 12/19/2021 at 6:06 PM, newsmike said:

Ain't it great?  I got season tickets.  Pray for me. 

I understand that for someone religion and prayer can be very important in their life but I agree with you because I think that it even ends up being in bad taste to ask to pray for anything when all people linked to religion should know that prayer should be used only for cases that exceed the will of people waiting for a miracle and not for personal purposes related to the economy and success.

Archived