Buyer Not Responding

bhavya771

Question

I have two orders and neither of the buyer is responding. Neither of the had contacted me before putting in the order.

Buyer 1 has provided me with the requirements so the order time started, and now it is a late delivery. Well I can't deliver because I sent her samples as per the requirements but she hasn't replied. She isn't active on Fiverr for a few days now.

Buyer 2 has not provided the requirements, so I am still waiting for the,. The order hasn't started though. 

If I cancel, my rating will be hurt. What should I do?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, bhavya771 said:

Buyer 1 has provided me with the requirements so the order time started, and now it is a late delivery. Well I can't deliver because I sent her samples as per the requirements but she hasn't replied. She isn't active on Fiverr for a few days now.

In this case, you need to send them a time extension request before the order is late. It doesn't matter if it gets late after you send the request if they don't reply to it.

1 hour ago, bhavya771 said:

Buyer 2 has not provided the requirements, so I am still waiting for the,. The order hasn't started though. 

This is not a problem.

19 hours ago, visualstudios said:

In this case, you need to send them a time extension request before the order is late. It doesn't matter if it gets late after you send the request if they don't reply to it.

I did,it says that the needs to respond until 10 Dec, 0:00, or the resolution will be auto-withdrawn. 

What will happen if the buyer doesn't respond?

Guest md_kamal9

You Can support on fiverr customer care .And See all the proved screenshot of messege .I hope fiverr customer care wiil cancel the order

Archived