Jump to content

Lets share 1 Tip for successful business!


jigraphicexpert
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jigraphicexpert said:

Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results.

On my pov, this is one of most essentail thing to do, if your are trying to rank your gig!
I have seen plenty of seller who didn't research their topic at all, but saying that they aren't getting any sales...

beside analyzing your competition, one seller should have the patience for every situation.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Best bit of advice I can offer: If you want to be successful, don't take advice from those who are not.

Quote

"Taking financial advice from broke people is like taking dieting advice from fat people. In other words, it’s dumb."

Dave Ramsey - Total Money Makeover

And this advice is as old as dirt, no matter what translation is used.

Quote

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise,
    but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Proverbs 13:20 - ESV

  • Like 4
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 1:54 PM, akib0079 said:

On my pov, this is one of most essentail thing to do, if your are trying to rank your gig! I have seen plenty of seller who didn't research their topic at all, but saying that they aren't getting any sales...

beside analyzing your competition, one seller should have the patience for every situation.

Right due to a lot of competition now we need to do something extra then we get success on freelance platform.

On 12/2/2021 at 12:15 AM, imagination7413 said:

Best bit of advice I can offer: If you want to be successful, don't take advice from those who are not.

I agreed with this quote. But I think sometime we get lot of lesson from unsuccessful people why they fail what you think?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 9:16 AM, gina_riley2 said:

Everyday, I see quite a bit of Sellers posting about getting 1st order, 5 star review and/or tips.

When I check their gigs, yikes! 😮😮

I have to ask who in the world would buy this gig? Misspelled words, nonsensical jibber jabber, horrible gig pictures, and profiles that talk about more jibber. Sometimes, I don't understand what the seller is saying.

Even if the buyer isn't a native English speaker, that gawd awful pictures, should be a deterrent. 

I also question those 5 star reviews. It looks forced, dare I say Fake?

 

On 12/2/2021 at 12:40 AM, stojkovic1997 said:

Answering messages as soon as possible 👆

Waiting patiently......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jigraphicexpert said:

But I think sometime we get lot of lesson from unsuccessful people why they fail what you think?

Why do people fail?

Because failure is a part of learning. I pity people who have sudden and unintentional success, because that means they can't replicate it.

Here's a blurb from 2008 from right around when the U.S. housing market bubble burst: https://48daysblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/in-a-tornado-even-a-turkey-can-fly/

Another reason people fail is because people like to believe pretty lies. Beautiful sentiments are only lovely on the surface.

I'll throw in one more reason why people fail:

 

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...