Buyer Request

bishnubiswas908

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest dorcas2001

According to fiverr alogrithm buyers requests are displayed during specific times and after enough offers are sent the request is withdrawn.just try checking on the timing of your checking.

Furthermore some buyers specify to certain level of sellers hence not displayed...

I hope this helps

On 11/19/2021 at 7:38 AM, bishnubiswas908 said:

Every day I only get a few Buyer Requests but before dropping out my level shows more than 500 buyer requests. Now everyday I only get few Buyer Requests. On this situation what can i do to get few more buyer requests?

Fiverr's buyers request show for a specific period of time. Level one and two sellers get hundreds of BR daily. As your level dropped to no level, buyer request also became less to show. 

👋 Hi bishnubiswas908, unfortunately buyer requests are a near to useless feature, as they often are the field where scammers and really sketchy buyers lurk.

📉 Also, the chance you have of getting an order from buyer requests is really low (i've personally sent hundreds and got only 1 answer, and these data are from my first days in Fiverr, now I am not using them anymore).

💰 I know that to a newbie that seems the only way of getting your first orders, but there are many other ways to get them, for example advertising your gig online and offline. The first example (of many) that pops up in my mind offhand is the following: probably one of your acquaintances needs the service you offer on Fiverr so instead of ,aking the translaction IRL ask them to buy your service through Fiverr.

Guest dorcas2001
23 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

You faced that issues because you don't have any levels there. So, at this time you have to wait for your everyday's lower buyers to request purpose here. 

On offline and online ways which ways have you been applying and you have seen it a success? Which social media platform do you often use and it have been of success?

On 11/20/2021 at 11:43 PM, samus_x said:

👋 Hi bishnubiswas908, unfortunately buyer requests are a near to useless feature, as they often are the field where scammers and really sketchy buyers lurk.

📉 Also, the chance you have of getting an order from buyer requests is really low (i've personally sent hundreds and got only 1 answer, and these data are from my first days in Fiverr, now I am not using them anymore).

💰 I know that to a newbie that seems the only way of getting your first orders, but there are many other ways to get them, for example advertising your gig online and offline. The first example (of many) that pops up in my mind offhand is the following: probably one of your acquaintances needs the service you offer on Fiverr so instead of ,aking the translaction IRL ask them to buy your service through Fiverr.

Thanks a LOT>

Archived