Fiverr pro??

spiritual_lama

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, leannelrivers said:

I have a pro account. You should expect the decision to take a while. I waited around 2 months and only then did I find out because my success manager nudged the decision makers. They take into account your portfolio and overall performance on Fiverr (if you're not a new seller) and also professional work outside of the platform, training, etc. You also need to provide a short video talking about who you are and what you do. It's a pretty easy application process. Beyond the obvious ones, I'm not 100% sure what factors are taken into account when selecting sellers for pro. 

My experience since then has been great. I was worried that I wouldn't get any orders due to my raised prices, but work has been consistent and my clients generally far nicer and way more professional. 

Good luck!

Thank you so much this helps a lot. You addressed two of my main concerns. Really appreciate it. 

I have a pro account. You should expect the decision to take a while. I waited around 2 months and only then did I find out because my success manager nudged the decision makers. They take into account your portfolio and overall performance on Fiverr (if you're not a new seller) and also professional work outside of the platform, training, etc. You also need to provide a short video talking about who you are and what you do. It's a pretty easy application process. Beyond the obvious ones, I'm not 100% sure what factors are taken into account when selecting sellers for pro. 

My experience since then has been great. I was worried that I wouldn't get any orders due to my raised prices, but work has been consistent and my clients generally far nicer and way more professional. 

Good luck!

Fiverr Pro takes selling on Fiverr to the next level. Fiverr Pro is an on-demand global marketplace, where exceptional, hand-vetted sellers can offer their services to engaged business buyers. As a buyer, this gives you access to the highest-caliber talent, an all in one place and for affordable prices. As a seller, this means new business channels and even more opportunities to succeed on Fiverr.

Read this: https://blog.fiverr.com/post/how-to-become-a-fiverr-pro

Archived