I'm very happy to be here!

jumschreiner

Hello all.

I'm Julia Schreiner, from Brazil. I graduated and worked as an Engineer for more than 25 years, but then that was not an option anymore, and I needed to 'reinvent' myself.  Knowing that I wanted to do something on the writing category without knowing what exactly, I started on Fiverr about three months ago with one gig, as an experiment. Then I added two more gigs, and last month my first order came! I was so thrilled! Now I just completed my seventh order and I couldn't be happier. I can see this is a place I can thrive.

I'm studying a lot to start a new career, and I want to make improvements on my gig offers, I want better and more focused gig offers in this new career.

As I was exploring the Fiverr website, again, I found this forum and decided to present myself. I'll be lurking around a little, and I hope I can engage in some interesting conversations.

See you around!

• Like 18

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone! 

I am Clara.  I am a licensed Brazilian attorney with a Master's Degree in International Law from an American university. I live in the United States, and I am fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I've worked as a Capital Markets associate for top international law firms in Brazil and New York City.

I will be happy to provide guidance, review and draft legal documents related to Brazilian matters.

Please feel free to contact me.  
Cheers,
Clara. 

• Like 8