Fiverr deleted my most popular gig... I am completely lost

shyannemowry

Question

Hello! 

I have been thinking about changing my gig title for better SEO ranking and overall gig quality for the past week, so I did just that. I awoke this morning with a full plan for changing my gig title, including a few sample PDFs. However, not even 5 seconds after clicking the "save" button to change the title, I received an email informing me that my gig had been flagged for "offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace." Then I received another notification that my gig had been removed. My most valuable and high-ranking gig was removed. The reason for the removal is completely invalid. 

A little background: I am a copy editor for essays and articles, and I discovered that changing my title would allow me to target a smaller/specific audience rather than a larger one, if that makes sense.

I am posting on the Fiverr forum to see if anyone has had this happen before, and if you think it is possible to reactivate this gig. 

I have contacted Fiverr via email, so I'm waiting for their response! 

I have also attached the two notifications I received from Fiverr. 

2021-11-09 (3).png

2021-11-09 (5).png

• Like 40
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 36
  • Thanks 1

Guest biblerain01

There are some terms and words that are not accepted on fiverr when creating Gigs especially promotional Gigs,

Take your time to study that to avoid the avoid the mistake next time

It happens to me before too🥴

On 11/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, shyannemowry said:

Hello! 

I have been thinking about changing my gig title for better SEO ranking and overall gig quality for the past week, so I did just that. I awoke this morning with a full plan for changing my gig title, including a few sample PDFs. However, not even 5 seconds after clicking the "save" button to change the title, I received an email informing me that my gig had been flagged for "offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace." Then I received another notification that my gig had been removed. My most valuable and high-ranking gig was removed. The reason for the removal is completely invalid. 

A little background: I am a copy editor for essays and articles, and I discovered that changing my title would allow me to target a smaller/specific audience rather than a larger one, if that makes sense.

I am posting on the Fiverr forum to see if anyone has had this happen before, and if you think it is possible to reactivate this gig. 

2021-11-09 (3).png

2021-11-09 (5).png

On 11/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, shyannemowry said:

Hello! 

2021-11-09 (3).png

2021-11-09 (5).png

so sad. you try again new gig I hope you will get something good

• Like 8