My ranked gigs suddenly lost it's ranked and stopped the gig promotion also!

carpicsediting

Actually I wanted to know another point about- My two gigs were ranked and I have got more orders from gig promotion ( These 2 gig were promoted) but suddenly my gig promotion was cancelled while I am getting the order continuously and fallen down the rank of my gigs.

But what is the problem I didn't get exactly. Then I have informed the support center and after two days they again activated my gig promotion automatically but now it's again stopped and I informed the support about this matter but these gig were not promoted yet and I have lost my gig ranked.

In this present time I didn't get any work also for lost the ranked. So can you share your opinion about this matter please?  🙄

15 hours ago, carpicsediting said:

So can you share your opinion about this matter please? 

Loosing gig promotion feature is a sign that your performance is down. 

Fiverr has a lot of hidden metrics and probably one of them fell down or you got bad hidden review and therefore you weren’t qualified for promoted gigs anymore. And if your performance is down then your ranking is also will be down as it depends on your performance 

I'm having same issue now, It happens when you get one order canceled, if you had cancelled order then that's the reason.

I don't know how to resolve it in short term but in long term you'll be alright since only top rated and high quality gigs get promotion, your gig is one of them and it'll be alright.

Archived