What happens if the buyer doesnt accept the delivery?

merunix

Question

Hey guys hope all of you are doing well, was curious because i had this fiverr account for years but didn't uploaded any gig now i tried after finishing my studies and got my first order. I completed it withing the given time even half that and delivered it, the guy said he will check with his supervisors and then reply back to me for confirmation. Its been a day and the time is running out for the delivery that i already delivered, kinda confused about whats gonna happen.

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, merunix said:

Hey guys hope all of you are doing well, was curious because i had this fiverr account for years but didn't uploaded any gig now i tried after finishing my studies and got my first order. I completed it withing the given time even half that and delivered it, the guy said he will check with his supervisors and then reply back to me for confirmation. Its been a day and the time is running out for the delivery that i already delivered, kinda confused about whats gonna happen.

Hi Merunix,

Thanks for sharing your problem on forum. Here you will get solutions for any problem that arises. Now come to the point, you just don't worry and calm down, please. It's a very common scenario, most of the buyers remain so busy and they usually check the delivery when they get back home from work. One thing you'll be known soon is that if any buyer doesn't receive any delivery, it'll be auto-completed in 3 days. So no worries. Happy freelancing! Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, eng_shihab said:

it will be accepted in 3 days after finishing the delivery date.

Also i will get the money but i was hoping for a review , because it is my first gig and i want to recieve good reviews because i worked hard on it to really make it worth so can he leave me review after the time ends

14 hours ago, merunix said:

Also i will get the money but i was hoping for a review , because it is my first gig and i want to recieve good reviews because i worked hard on it to really make it worth so can he leave me review after the time ends

Hi,

Sellers always try to make their buyers happy and they work hard on their projects. They wish to get good feedback as well but if a buyer doesn't leave one, don't force to offer. Work hard, develop skills to make him happy for the next time.

Thank you so much, hope for the best.

On 10/31/2021 at 12:31 PM, arshadzamanbd said:

Hi Merunix,

Thanks for sharing your problem on forum. Here you will get solutions for any problem that arises. Now come to the point, you just don't worry and calm down, please. It's a very common scenario, most of the buyers remain so busy and they usually check the delivery when they get back home from work. One thing you'll be known soon is that if any buyer doesn't receive any delivery, it'll be auto-completed in 3 days. So no worries. Happy freelancing! Thank you so much.

Will it be added as three days after the end of my delivery date or will it be calculated when I have delivered the order?

Archived