Three Star Review from Buyer - New Account

myamiwazir

Hello Everyone, the story is that, I am a new seller, and have completed four orders till now, today, when I delivered the order to a buyer, she was satisfied with the work, but left a three Star Review. I talked to her about it, she was new on the platform and was ready to change it, but what I know is that, Fiverrr don't allow that. One thing more, when I checked the feedback section, it was written "No thank you", she was supposed that no I do not want to leave a comment and written the above statement. She told me that that's why I am saying that. But when buyer look at my profile, they will obviously perceive it the other way.Now my rating is below 90 percent and cannot send offer (with above 90 percent, one can do that). I was too motivated while embarking on this platform, but got discouraged. Would you people suggest any way out to get back on the track.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, myamiwazir said:

I talked to her about it, she was new on the platform and was ready to change it, but what I know is that, Fiverrr don't allow that.

Never, ever, talk to your buyer about changing their review, or even mention the word "review" to them. You might get hammered by the lovely Trust and Safety team for trying to manipulate reviews. 

14 minutes ago, myamiwazir said:

Hello Everyone, the story is that, I am a new seller, and have completed four orders till now, today, when I delivered the order to a buyer, she was satisfied with the work, but left a three Star Review. I talked to her about it, she was new on the platform and was ready to change it, but what I know is that, Fiverrr don't allow that. One thing more, when I checked the feedback section, it was written "No thank you", she was supposed that no I do not want to leave a comment and written the above statement. She told me that that's why I am saying that. But when buyer look at my profile, they will obviously perceive it the other way.Now my rating is below 90 percent and cannot send offer (with above 90 percent, one can do that). I was too motivated while embarking on this platform, but got discouraged. Would you people suggest any way out to get back on the track.

Thanks

Besides that, the only way to "get back on track" is to deliver top-notch work to all your buyers. In time, the rating will go up, if you do that. But it's going to be difficult to get orders if you're a new seller with a 4 star average, among thousands of sellers with 5 stars. It can be done, but it's going to be difficult. You need to really show the buyers that you're the right person for the job. 

Start by making your gigs look professional. Your gig images aren't up to standard at the moment. 

Maybe produce a professional gig video and invest in your gigs to make sure they truly shine? 

In addition, you have the option to respond to reviews. You should respond to this one, in a professional manner. Other buyers will be able to hear your side of the story, as well. 

You can bounce back from this. But it won't be easy. Building a business never is. 

Best of luck! 

46 minutes ago, myamiwazir said:

Yeah I haven't used that word, but what about the word feedback?

No - because you're not supposed to attempt to manipulate reviews. It doesn't matter which word you're using, because you're violating the terms of service by trying to have a buyer change their review. 

6 hours ago, myamiwazir said:

Yeah I haven't used that word, but what about the word feedback?

NO, the point is to not desperately chase people for reviews.  If I gave you a 3, and you came and asked me about it, I would change it to a 1, and report you for manipulating the system. 

Archived