I am very frustrated about this

Guest oanaalinadesign

Guest oanaalinadesign

I had a client these days, I designed 4 sets of logos, each one of them different and every design meets his standards. After each delivery, he took some time to respond. I guessed from there he resold my designs and he was waiting for a response from whoever he was selling my designs. The whole process took 1 week. After the final delivery, I got the revision request where he was saying he just didn't like it. No reason to cancel, no reason WHY he didn't like it. Only that generic answer. Of course, I had no choice but to cancel the order.
Now I am very very worried about my account. I have more than a year on Fiverr, I am selling logos here for more than a year. It is not the first time I get treated like this and without explanation the buyer wants to cancel the order. I am 99% sure he was reselling my designs.
I submitted a request at CS, but I am afraid that I will get the same generic answer as we all do. *We can't do anything about it*. 
Is there any way that sellers can be protected from such buyers? It's getting ridiculous and we are the ones affected. I would implement a way of cancelation of the order where you have to exactly specify the reason and provide the sellers with enough explanation on why you want to cancel the order, not just *I don't like it*.
It's very very very frustrating for me. It's not about the money, it's about the fact that NOBODY does something about them and our account keep getting ........ 
Thank you for taking the time to read.

4 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

Is there any way that sellers can be protected from such buyers?

No one can protect you if you are agreeing for cancellation and pressing approve button. 

5 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

I got the revision request where he was saying he just didn't like it. No reason to cancel, no reason WHY he didn't like it. Only that generic answer. Of course, I had no choice but to cancel the order.

You had a choice: you could decline that cancellation. 

specify the reason and provide the sellers with enough explanation on why you want to cancel the order, not just *I don't like it*.

It specifically written in fiverr TOS that orders can not be cancelled based on personal satisfaction which includes “I don’t like it” argument. 

Can you get a bad reviews if you decline cancellation? Yes you can, no one owes a good review if they didn’t like the work but at least you will be paid for you work and you can always write your side of the story in the comment to the review. 

start by protecting yourself and not agreeing for cancellations. 

Guest tamimh1114

I had a client these days, I designed 4 sets of logos, each one of them different and every design meets his standards. After each delivery, he took some time to respond. I guessed from there he resold my designs and he was waiting for a response from whoever he was selling my designs. The whole process took 1 week. After the final delivery, I got the revision request where he was saying he just didn't like it. No reason to cancel, no reason WHY he didn't like it. Only that generic answer. Of course, I had no choice but to cancel the order.
Now I am very very worried about my account. I have more than a year on Fiverr, I am selling logos here for more than a year. It is not the first time I get treated like this and without explanation the buyer wants to cancel the order. I am 99% sure he was reselling my designs.
I submitted a request at CS, but I am afraid that I will get the same generic answer as we all do. *We can't do anything about it*. 
Is there any way that sellers can be protected from such buyers? It's getting ridiculous and we are the ones affected. I would implement a way of cancelation of the order where you have to exactly specify the reason and provide the sellers with enough explanation on why you want to cancel the order, not just *I don't like it*.
It's very very very frustrating for me. It's not about the money, it's about the fact that NOBODY does something about them and our account keep getting ........ 
Thank you for taking the time to read.

It's really very sad for you. We can see some time to our seller team they also face this problem. In this situation, you have to need help from the Fiverr support team. If this buyer does really fault Fiverr will find her fault anyway.

Archived