When i complete the order buyer change the website password, and say that cancel the order or i give you a bad review.. what i do now please help me

sksagor394

Question

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, sksagor394 said:

When i complete the order buyer change the website password, and say that cancel the order or i give you a bad review.. what i do now  please help me.

Why does the buyer want to cancel the order? As long as you delivered what was agreed upon, you deserve to get paid.

You will have to discuss that with Customer Support if ever you are not able to meet halfway with the buyer.

Immediately report them, state you are being blackmailed (provide proof), and ask Fiverr if you have their support to remove the bad review after it's left, since the user is in violation of the ToS. After that, you have two main options.

1. Tell the user that you will take the bad review. (This will at least let you get paid. Plus you will be able to review them in return, though if you do, STAY PROFESSIONAL and polite, don't get emotional, and maybe even check with some others to look over your wording to make sure it's bland, but truthful. )
  2. Comply with their demands.

Personally I'd go for the first, even if I have to fight CS to get a bad review removed. There is still a chance the user might be able to get a refund, if you genuinely didn't fulfill some part of the gig contract, though.

21 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Immediately report them, state you are being blackmailed (provide proof), and ask Fiverr if you have their support to remove the bad review after it's left, since the user is in violation of the ToS. After that, you have two main options.

1. Tell the user that you will take the bad review. (This will at least let you get paid. Plus you will be able to review them in return, though if you do, STAY PROFESSIONAL and polite, don't get emotional, and maybe even check with some others to look over your wording to make sure it's bland, but truthful. )
  2. Comply with their demands.

Personally I'd go for the first, even if I have to fight CS to get a bad review removed. There is still a chance the user might be able to get a refund, if you genuinely didn't fulfill some part of the gig contract, though.

Thank you so much..... Now i feel good..

Archived