Tips For a new Saller

mahamudakhan

Hey! I'm new Saller in fiverr Marketplace. I just published only one gig now. "Facebook Buiness Page". I'm learning about Instagram management now. How it will be help me to rach in my goal as a new saller? 

Is it will be a good choice for me to get more projects? 

Thank you. 

Best wishes to your new journey.

Follow these suggestions:

Try to create low competitive gigs on Fiverr. The more you create low competitive gigs, the more it will increase the chances to get more order.

Try to create at least 3 gigs and if it is possible then create 7 gigs as soon as possible. As a newbie it will instantly help you to get order.

Invest your time here on Fiverr as much as you can. I'm not saying you to active 24 hours because it is not possible for anyone as a human being. But always remember that the more you spend your time on Fiverr, the more benefits you will get from here.

Cheers.

21 hours ago, mahamudakhan said:

Hey! I'm new Saller in fiverr Marketplace.

Welcome to the Fiverr Community.
It is a little difficult to get work orders for newcomers in Fiverr Platform. The best way for newcomers is to get a job through a buyer request. You stay online longer. Send regular buyer requests. Share your gigs on social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Gain more skills in your category.
Hopefully you will succeed in freelancing. Thanks.
Useful for a new seller: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

• Welcome to Fiverr. You can send 10 buyer request everyday with a nice cover letter.
  • To write a good cover letter, you must make sure that you have understand the requirements of the buyer.
  • Then Add a good portfolio in the cover letter and tell your buyer how you will complete his work.
  • I hope this will help you. Best of luck.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:35 PM, mahamudakhan said:

Hey! I'm new Saller in fiverr Marketplace. I just published only one gig now. "Facebook Buiness Page". I'm learning about Instagram management now. How it will be help me to rach in my goal as a new saller? 

Is it will be a good choice for me to get more projects? 

Thank you. 

Thanks for sharing.

Archived