I am very disappointed with Fiverr Support Team

logixit

Fiver is no doubt have millions of buyers daily posts  queries

But, almost every time you dont  find good employer there are alot of egoistic  clients, harsh clients you have to face

As for as my experience with Upwork, Freelancer.com, Guru.com   they not only resolve the disputes but also compensate Freelancers whatever the workdone either its too tinny no matter it is....

But here in case of Fiverr, Fiverr Team whole focus is on BUYERS / CLIENTS and always facilitate and favor them, neither they are considering Freelancers/Seller whatever effort they have input to it,  after hearing this from Fiverr Support Team I have decided to shift from Fiverr.com to  existing  Giant Sites like Upwork.com  /  Guru.com  / Freelancer.com whose have good Customer Experiences and also have big clients.

Here is example of  followup conversations by Fiverr Technical Support Staff to me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Shawn here, hope you're well.

I've noticed that you have created another ticket about this issue.
I wanted to make sure that I don't miss out on any information so I have combined all related tickets into this one.
We can continue the conversation on this ticket.

I understand that some buyers may prove to be quite hard to handle and I am here to assist you.

As I am unable to complete the order on the buyer's behalf, the only other direct option that I can provide you with is to cancel the order for you from my end. I understand that this answer may not be what you expected, however, at the moment, these are the options available as Customer Support strives to remain neutral in all situations, though I never like to see any orders canceled.

However, i am not able to facilitate you, currently our goal to have high volume buyers traction, therefore we insist you as a Seller to follow them all.

If, however, the buyer were to ask for order cancelation, they would need to provide solid proof that the order in question was not completed as per the order's requirements. If that is not the case, the order will not be canceled and the order will remain in the current status.

Rest assured that they will be thoroughly reviewed. Here is an article that may be of use to you in the future.

Building Relationships With Buyers

Should you need any further assistance, please contact me back and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Until then, I wish you all the best!

Regards,

Shawn | Customer Support | Fiverr.com

Archived