Gigs De ranked

ahsan_523

I am Level 2 seller But My Gigs were De ranked and Now its about 45 days , I have tried everything Nothing is improving , all gigs are on last Pages. This used to happen for 15 days after But Now Its been a long Period!  Promoted Gigs Feature is Reason for this I guess , anyone has Solution to rank Gigs again ?

3 hours ago, ahsan_523 said:

I am Level 2 seller But My Gigs were De ranked and Now its about 45 days , I have tried everything Nothing is improving , all gigs are on last Pages. This used to happen for 15 days after But Now Its been a long Period!  Promoted Gigs Feature is Reason for this I guess , anyone has Solution to rank Gigs again ?

You sort of answered your own question: by using the promotion feature. 

Other than that, you should make sure your gigs are top-notch with great gig images, videos, descriptions, and a good value proposition for your buyers (i.e. something that makes you stand apart from all the other sellers in your category, and makes the buyer want to order from you, and not the other bunch of sellers). 

Keep working with regular buyers if you have them, and deliver outstanding support and quality, every time. Always deliver more than you promise. Making buyers happy is the key to getting visibility on Fiverr, since Fiverr want to showcase gigs that sell and has a high level of customer satisfaction. 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis, too, as you pointed out yourself. 

On 9/18/2021 at 4:52 AM, smashradio said:

You sort of answered your own question: by using the promotion feature. 

Other than that, you should make sure your gigs are top-notch with great gig images, videos, descriptions, and a good value proposition for your buyers (i.e. something that makes you stand apart from all the other sellers in your category, and makes the buyer want to order from you, and not the other bunch of sellers). 

Keep working with regular buyers if you have them, and deliver outstanding support and quality, every time. Always deliver more than you promise. Making buyers happy is the key to getting visibility on Fiverr, since Fiverr want to showcase gigs that sell and has a high level of customer satisfaction. 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis, too, as you pointed out yourself. 

Sir I was getting orders When My gigs were ranked , I have Changed everything , But Not the main keyword , My niche is Logo design so Regular Buyers are Not Not So much . Everything was going well , Then Gigs were de ranked and There is no way back , Impressions are Almost 0 , When My gig was ranking 20k Plus impressions were seen in last 7 days stats , Now its drop down to only 400 , Its really disgusting , My gigs are still active but not getting clicks and Impressions . Should I change my Gig's Keyword? I have heard By changing this Gigs are removed from  searches ? Can You Guide How much time it will take to come back automatically ?

Archived