Customer Service Phone Number - Anyone At Fiverr?

meshel74

Question

Does anyone know at all how to actually speak to a human being at Fiverr, I have been trying to post a request for work to get bids on, and I continue to get an automated email saying I can not promote my services?? It's crazy, I am just trying to hire someone not promote anything, it's crazy, and I can't find a phone number anywhere? Thank you Fiverr community.

I've attached the actual wording of my gig request I did as well see if anyone can tell me how am I promoting any service when clearly I am searching for a designer to help me?

Fiver- Gig Request.docx

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, meshel74 said:

Does anyone know at all how to actually speak to a human being at Fiverr, I have been trying to post a request for work to get bids on, and I continue to get an automated email saying I can not promote my services?? It's crazy, I am just trying to hire someone not promote anything, it's crazy, and I can't find a phone number anywhere? Thank you Fiverr community.

I've attached the actual wording of my gig request I did as well see if anyone can tell me how am I promoting any service when clearly I am searching for a designer to help me?

Fiver- Gig Request.docx 13.34 kB · 1 download

Fiverr does not have a phone number you can call for support. You can reach out to support on support@fiverr.com if you need assistance.

If you're trying to hire a seller, I recommend that you manually search for the service you need. 

Specifically, I can tell you right away that your request was likely refused because you're asking to have a phonecall/talk with them outside of Fiverr. This is against the terms here on Fiverr. You have to keep all communication on-platform. 

If you register for a Fiverr Business account, you can have Zoom conversations with the seller, after you've made an order. More on Fiverr Business here: https://www.fiverr.com/business

Based on your request, it seems like you're looking for designers, right? If so, you should have some luck in this category: https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design?source=category_tree

Hope this helps! 

Archived