Gig stopped performing suddenly

bhavya771

My gig was doing well in august. I was getting one/two orders almost every other day. But in September the impressions started to decrease and I haven't received any orders in almost 10 days. I made some changes to the gig but it did not help in getting impressions back. I don't understand why is this happening. Can someone help or did someone face the same issue in the past?

There are a number of reasons as to why impressions decrease over time.

It can be really hard to tell why it's the case most of the time - this is often because nobody really knows what goes into the Fiverr algorithm and the factors that effect it (there are, of course, rumours and studies - but nobody knows for certain).

Among many, usually the 2 biggest reasons for a decrease in impressions are:

1) Your gig is published in a highly competitive market with lots of well established sellers who receive hundreds of messages, orders and positive reviews each week.

2) Previous clients of yours have given (harsher/negative) feedback to Fiverr privately after their purchase which has impacted your gig reputation and resulted in the algorithm pushing it back to less viewed pages on the site. 

3 hours ago, guideable said:

There are a number of reasons as to why impressions decrease over time.

It can be really hard to tell why it's the case most of the time - this is often because nobody really knows what goes into the Fiverr algorithm and the factors that effect it (there are, of course, rumours and studies - but nobody knows for certain).

Among many, usually the 2 biggest reasons for a decrease in impressions are:

1) Your gig is published in a highly competitive market with lots of well established sellers who receive hundreds of messages, orders and positive reviews each week.

2) Previous clients of yours have given (harsher/negative) feedback to Fiverr privately after their purchase which has impacted your gig reputation and resulted in the algorithm pushing it back to less viewed pages on the site. 

All my clients except one(4.7) gave me 5star rating. I cannot know if they gave any negative reviews privately. 

1 hour ago, bhavya771 said:

Yes they were zero for a day, but that was after i had updated the gig. So that was probably because of the review period.

If you are gaining some impressions, than I tell you, with confidence, that your gig has not stopped performing. It is performing normally, and you don't have anything to worry about. If you want to increase interest in your gig, you can learn how to market and promote it to the target customers who need your specific service.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, anisocialmarket said:

Work every day with your gig, be consistent, test out different variables wethere its the photo image or kewyords or the structure. Hope it turns out well, and you get orders soon enough, good luck 🙂

Thank you!😊

Archived