My Experience on Fiverr Reviews! Must read for all sellers

jodypixels

Hi guys, I've notice this about Fiverr Reviews, Most of my buyers do leave a feedback which doesn't reflect or doesn't post on my account until I get in conversation with them and they tell me they did it. Could this be a bug or what? Please see the screenshot I attached, I've missed a lot of great feedback due to this issue.

Can you tell me your experience about this too and how you fix similar problems? Do I need to contact support and explain situations to them?❤️

All your responses will be truly appreciated ❤️

Capture.PNG

9 minutes ago, jodypixels said:

Most of my buyers do leave a feedback which doesn't reflect or doesn't post on my account until I get in conversation with them and they tell me they did it

When you mean you get in a conversation with them, did you ask if they left a review or not? 

I have not experienced that issue but I don't mind reviews too much. If a buyer would like to leave them, they would. 

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

When you mean you get in a conversation with them, did you ask if they left a review or not? 

I have not experienced that issue but I don't mind reviews too much. If a buyer would like to leave them, they would. 

I didnt ask directly, I was discussing about their next request, then I said, Attached is the screenshot

Capture1.PNG

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I don't mind  reviews too, but the only time I do is when a client state they leave a feedback which I've already pictured they should due to the quality I put in in their job and it's now not reflecting due to some reasons not known to me... Isn't that weird?

5 minutes ago, jodypixels said:

I didnt ask directly, I was discussing about their next request, then I said, Attached is the screenshot

Capture1.PNG

This already comes close to feedback manipulation. While you can discuss about reviews, you can't ask for a particular review. In this case you mentioned "great feedback"... I know the buyer might have mentioned about it before you saying that but still best not to ask that in particular.

I don't mind  reviews too, but the only time I do is when a client state they leave a feedback which I've already pictured they should due to the quality I put in in their job and it's now not reflecting due to some reasons not known to me... Isn't that weird?

Is the order mark as completed? Like did the buyer mark it as complete, if they did then they likely could have left a review but did not reflect. You can try asking Customer Support if you want. But be careful in doing so, your whole conversation can be misinterpreted if you can't explain it well. 

7 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

Are you also leaving buyer feedback? On Fiverr orders the seller will leave you feedback but it doesn't show up until you also leave feedback for them. Maybe you are already doing that but I thought I'd check.

I don't understand your question.

6 minutes ago, theratypist said:

This already comes close to feedback manipulation. While you can discuss about reviews, you can't ask for a particular review. In this case you mentioned "great feedback"... I know the buyer might have mentioned about it before you saying that but still best not to ask that in particular.

Is the order mark as completed? Like did the buyer mark it as complete, if they did then they likely could have left a review but did not reflect. You can try asking Customer Support if you want. But be careful in doing so, your whole conversation can be misinterpreted if you can't explain it well. 

This is exactly what I'm saying. The client said he leave a feedback, but I have to let him know it didn't reflect, then he said he will check and do it again!

The order is mark as completed before a review can be given, isn't that it?

So now, you are not really focus on my question/problem, which is why is it that a buyer will leave a feedback and it wont reflect, this is not my first time of having such a conversation with my buyers about them leaving a feedback that I'm not seeing.

I understand Fiverr frowns at asking for reviews, that's the major reason I'm using feedback instead of review. So I brought this up here just because it's not my first time having such a problem that buyer will tell me they left a feedback and tip which I wont see from my end. 

When an order is completed, the buyer leaves a review.

Then Fiverr tells you they left a review, and asks you to review the buyer, too.

If you don't review the buyer, you won't be able to see their review. Fiverr hides it until you review the customer first.

If you never leave a buyer review, the feedback will be revealed after 30 days have passed.

I'm just wondering if you're not reviewing your buyers, so your review is hidden, then you contact them to ask if they can review you, and 30 days pass so the review shows up. Maybe I am misunderstanding your question and if so, I apologize.

The order is mark as completed before a review can be given, isn't that it?

This is why I asked if you were notified if the order was marked completed. You have not answered yet if it was. If the buyer truly did attempt to leave a review you will be notified first that the delivery is accepted or order is marked as complete. I am sure you are aware of that process. 

6 minutes ago, jodypixels said:

So now, you are not really focus on my question/problem, which is why is it that a buyer will leave a feedback and it wont reflect,

I was just saying that if indeed you bring it up to Customer Support and show them your conversation. It may be misunderstood as feedback manipulation. I'm not saying this as an absolute answer, I'm just saying the possibilities that it might come off as that. 

8 minutes ago, jodypixels said:

I understand Fiverr frowns at asking for reviews, that's the major reason I'm using feedback instead of review.

It doesn't make much of a difference if you are going to show that exact screenshot to support. The meaning is the same.

I am just sharing my opinion. Who knows that could be a bug.

58 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

When an order is completed, the buyer leaves a review.

Then Fiverr tells you they left a review, and asks you to review the buyer, too.

If you don't review the buyer, you won't be able to see their review. Fiverr hides it until you review the customer first.

If you never leave a buyer review, the feedback will be revealed after 30 days have passed.

I'm just wondering if you're not reviewing your buyers, so your review is hidden, then you contact them to ask if they can review you, and 30 days pass so the review shows up. Maybe I am misunderstanding your question and if so, I apologize.

Okay, I understand. The order was mark as completed, the buyer state he left a feedback which doesn't reflect. This wasn't the first time this would happen that's why I brought the question here...

56 minutes ago, theratypist said:

This is why I asked if you were notified if the order was marked completed. You have not answered yet if it was. If the buyer truly did attempt to leave a review you will be notified first that the delivery is accepted or order is marked as complete. I am sure you are aware of that process. 

Okay. The order was marked as complete. I was notified on that.

57 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I was just saying that if indeed you bring it up to Customer Support and show them your conversation. It may be misunderstood as feedback manipulation. I'm not saying this as an absolute answer, I'm just saying the possibilities that it might come off as that. 

Okay, I understand you, Thanks.

57 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It doesn't make much of a difference if you are going to show that exact screenshot to support. The meaning is the same.

I am just sharing my opinion. Who knows that could be a bug.

Yes, you are right!

Archived