Jump to content
  • 0

How many impressions per day are considered good for a new gig , and does enrolling in fiverr online learning courses have an impact on your gig rankings ?


masabkhan19
 Share

Question

Hi Every one,
I am new on fiverr , just had some querries 

 

1 How much impressions are considered good for a new gig ? considering if you have published a gig a day or two ago 

2 Does enrolling in fiverr online courses and earning badges ,have an impact on your gig rankings ?

 

Thanks 

 

Edited by masabkhan19
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2
7 hours ago, masabkhan19 said:

How much impressions are considered good for a new gig ?

7 hours ago, masabkhan19 said:

Does enrolling in fiverr online courses and earning badges ,have an impact on your gig rankings ?

Only if you actually learn and use what you learn. Only taking the classes does nothing. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010980478-Learn-from-Fiverr

  • Like 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, masabkhan19 said:

Hi Every one,
I am new on fiverr , just had some querries 

 

1 How much impressions are considered good for a new gig ? considering if you have published a gig a day or two ago 

2 Does enrolling in fiverr online courses and earning badges ,have an impact on your gig rankings ?

 

Thanks 

 

For me as a new seller, It's around 30-150 impression and around 4-6 clicks are enuf

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...