After getting Top Rated badge, my account got down

Guest shariful_it

Guest shariful_it

i got top rated badge before 2 months ago, after getting top rated badge, my account got down immediately. still now i have top rated badge but my all gigs are appearing last page on fiverr search results. dont know where is the issue, what i need to do to recover this problem. can anyone advice me? 

Edited by Guest
grammar mistake

37 minutes ago, shariful_it said:

i got top rated badge before 2 months ago, after getting top rated badge, my account got down immediately. still now i have top rated badge but my all gigs are appearing last page on fiverr search results. dont know where is the issue, what i need to do to recover this problem. can anyone advice me? 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis. Even as a TRS, you might experience this, I'm afraid. 

You could try to freshen up your gigs with new thumbnails, videos, descriptions, and pricing. Try to improve your value offer even more, and work with regular buyers in the meantime. The expecations of a Top Rated Seller are often higher than it is when people order from lower level sellers. Clients might expect more from you than before, so you should take this oppurtunity to become even better at what you do. 

Remember; if someone orders from a TRS, they could be expecting a top rated service as well. If they don't get upper-class support, service, communication and results, they might leave negative reviews or hidden feedback, and that could pull your ranking down. 

But it could also be that your gig is simply rotated out for a while. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, shariful_it said:

thanks for sharing. waiting from last 2 month to get back previous ranking.

You can't just wait for "ranking". You have to work for it. Invest in your business, your skills and make sure your gigs are worthy of that TRS badge. I'm a TRS, and some weeks I get a bunch of new buyers, other times I have to settle for my lovely, regular buyers. You can't be at the top of search results all the time, since new sellers also get their chance by the algorithm. Because thousands of new sellers are arriving on the platform every month, a lot of us are noticing dips in business while they get their time in the spotlight. This will soon change, when things go back to normal and the new sellers who have little of value to offer go back to regular jobs because they can't make a living online selling low-quality services. At least, that's what I believe will happen. I might be wrong, of course, but I don't think this constant stream of new sellers with no talent can go on for much longer. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shariful_it said:

you are in the circle of the "Fiverr seller rotation" just wait and improve your gigs

• Like 7

On 9/12/2021 at 2:57 AM, smashradio said:

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis. Even as a TRS, you might experience this, I'm afraid. 

You could try to freshen up your gigs with new thumbnails, videos, descriptions, and pricing. Try to improve your value offer even more, and work with regular buyers in the meantime. The expecations of a Top Rated Seller are often higher than it is when people order from lower level sellers. Clients might expect more from you than before, so you should take this oppurtunity to become even better at what you do. 

Remember; if someone orders from a TRS, they could be expecting a top rated service as well. If they don't get upper-class support, service, communication and results, they might leave negative reviews or hidden feedback, and that could pull your ranking down. 

But it could also be that your gig is simply rotated out for a while. 

Very helpful tips

• Like 6

• 1 year later...