Buyer doesn’t reply

carlottaworks

Question

Hi! I love this community and I find it really helpful especially for new sellers on Fiverr like me. So I have a weird buyer… She has already bought my gig, but because it is an online class she told me to write on her private phone number on WhatsApp to agree about the time of the class. I told her that it isn’t allowed to chat on WhatsApp and I gave her my options on the fiverr chat. Since than she doesn’t answer me anymore but she has bought my class so what should I do? I can’t deliver anything but if I cancel the order will my profile be effected ?

Thank you

5 answers to this question

You should convince the buyer that communicating of Fiverr is is the best way to while working on a project.

Benefits:

1. Fiverr allows file sharing of up to 1 GB while other platforms don't.
  2. It becomes handy to work when you communicate on Fiverr.
  3. Fiverr Customer support will be there to assist them in case of any trouble.
  4. It is safe and secure.
  5. You can create custom offer right on the chat if required.
  6. Payments are secured.

If you can convince them how beneficial chatting on Fiverr is, I hope they will continue communication there. 
Moreover, make sure to send the delivery time extension request in resolution center of the order and in the reason tab you can select "Buyer is not responding" I hope this will help sometimes.

Thanks, Saad

1. Yes, you are right. No one can't share their personal info there... But sometimes order purposes we can use Zoom call... But before doing Zoom call please make sure that the order page has that video call icon... If you can see that video call option then you can take that Zoom call advantage there... This marketplace allows this Zoom call option for some buyers. 

2. For any reason suppose you need to cancel your order. Then if there is not your false then you can tell this marketplace everything and at the last point don't forget to mention this "  There was not my fault, So please don't change my order completion rate there ". After doing that you never faced any effects there to your profile. 

3 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

1. Yes, you are right. No one can't share their personal info there... But sometimes order purposes we can use Zoom call... But before doing Zoom call please make sure that the order page has that video call icon... If you can see that video call option then you can take that Zoom call advantage there... This marketplace allows this Zoom call option for some buyers. 

2. For any reason suppose you need to cancel your order. Then if there is not your false then you can tell this marketplace everything and at the last point don't forget to mention this "  There was not my fault, So please don't change my order completion rate there ". After doing that you never faced any effects there to your profile. 

Right, Thanks. 

Archived