How can I improve my Gig

abir_designes

My Name is Abir Khan. I'm a new seller in Fiverr. My service is Graphic Design. I'm especially a LOGO designer. I have 5 years experience in other markets. I published my services before I week. I have no order yet but am not hurry for orders. But most problem my Gigs Impression is not good. How can I improve my Impression? also marketing my services in social media.

Welcome on board!

I will suggest you to improve your gig time by using the word precisely. Specially "creation"

Your gig images feels like you copied the logo (may be you created by yourself, but the original designer is someone else)

You used "I" everywhere, but you also mentioned "Team of Award Winning Designers" so it may confuse buyers who will work actually, cause in your gig description or profile bio, you never said anything about a team except this line. Clear this point by representing yourself as a team or remove any lines related to team.

Btw, Award winning designers never work with $5 for a logo.

Best wishes!

On 8/28/2021 at 3:25 PM, seven_sign said:

Welcome on board!

I will suggest you to improve your gig time by using the word precisely. Specially "creation"

Your gig images feels like you copied the logo (may be you created by yourself, but the original designer is someone else)

You used "I" everywhere, but you also mentioned "Team of Award Winning Designers" so it may confuse buyers who will work actually, cause in your gig description or profile bio, you never said anything about a team except this line. Clear this point by representing yourself as a team or remove any lines related to team.

Best wishes!

I'm so impressed to read "Award winning designers never work with $5 for a logo" How is possible to make a logo with $?

On 8/28/2021 at 3:25 PM, seven_sign said:

Welcome on board!

Best wishes!

At first thanks for your valuable information.

Archived