Hi Everyone...I'm NEW to Fiverr and Voice Over!

Hello Everyone, nice to meet you...

I live in Florida, USA and just started my journey doing Voice Overs.  I am hoping for some results here on Fiverr even though I know it's such a competitive place here on Fiverr (and everywhere in general).

I've been researching and watching endless videos on Fiverr as well as doing voice overs. I'm just going to give this my best effort!  I am making upgrades and improvements almost every day as this has been such a huge learning experience for me.

I hope all of you are making some money, getting noticed, building your reputations and that Fiverr is helping you pay some of your bills.

Any encouraging advice would be appreciated : )

8 hours ago, bonnievkiefervo said:

Hello Everyone, nice to meet you...

I live in Florida, USA and just started my journey doing Voice Overs.  I am hoping for some results here on Fiverr even though I know it's such a competitive place here on Fiverr (and everywhere in general).

I've been researching and watching endless videos on Fiverr as well as doing voice overs. I'm just going to give this my best effort!  I am making upgrades and improvements almost every day as this has been such a huge learning experience for me.

I hope all of you are making some money, getting noticed, building your reputations and that Fiverr is helping you pay some of your bills.

Any encouraging advice would be appreciated : )

welcome to the fiverr froum. Best of luck

Archived