Buyer changing their mind and now not responsing!

hudsonbrett

Question

I sent an offer to make the buyer a website and convert to a Shopify store.

I built the website and was waiting for their approval before converting to Shopify store but they changed their mind on a few things. I was happy to change them and now I am waiting for approval before I go any further. It's been over 3 days since they last messaged and order is due today! I've extended time twice before (+7 days and +5 days) because they are so slow to reply but I'm unsure if I have the energy to continue.

My question is this - What can I do to hurry them up? I' rather not cancel the order as I have invested a number of hours into the website, but I'm going to get marked as late in 7 hours time.

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

If your buyer didn't reply back to here then it's better you can reach this marketplace customer support teams here. Then they will communicate with this buyer for you. 

Thanks for your reply. They did reply several hours ago but only to say they will check and now they've gone silent again. I'd rather not work with them but am I've already invested time in this project and won't get any compensation.

Archived