I sent an offer to make the buyer a website and convert to a Shopify store.
I built the website and was waiting for their approval before converting to Shopify store but they changed their mind on a few things. I was happy to change them and now I am waiting for approval before I go any further. It's been over 3 days since they last messaged and order is due today! I've extended time twice before (+7 days and +5 days) because they are so slow to reply but I'm unsure if I have the energy to continue.
My question is this - What can I do to hurry them up? I' rather not cancel the order as I have invested a number of hours into the website, but I'm going to get marked as late in 7 hours time.