Cannot contact seller anymore?

rocuevas95

I had recently just gotten an order canceled and was refunded. I accepted as to why they canceled it but when I tried to message them again, I got the "seller can no longer be contacted". I go to their profile and still see them but the gig is gone. Am I blocked or?

There are some possibilities,

The seller blocked you because:
For some reason he/she didn't want to deal with you anymore ( hopefully that's not the case), or
The seller was a scammer and realized he/she can't handle the order and didn't want you to find out??

4 hours ago, zeus777 said:

There are some possibilities,

The seller blocked you because:
For some reason he/she didn't want to deal with you anymore ( hopefully that's not the case), or
The seller was a scammer and realized he/she can't handle the order and didn't want you to find out??

Maybe? Still I have had ordered from them before. Always got my orders.

6 hours ago, rocuevas95 said:

I had recently just gotten an order canceled and was refunded. I accepted as to why they canceled it but when I tried to message them again, I got the "seller can no longer be contacted". I go to their profile and still see them but the gig is gone. Am I blocked or?

Maybe he can't do the job.

I think that's your writer right?
If yes then I can see that somehow his gig is denied by fiverr or paused or removed, as I can't see any gig there anymore.

Or it could be that, he is banned or suspended by fiverr.

When any of this happen, all th orders get cancelled the fund refunded to the buyer.

Archived