Edit package pricing

creative_musa

Editing your prices can affect your visibility, but not always in an expected way: raising your rate can improve your gig ranking. This is because Fiverr wants buyers to spend more, so they are likely to present them with gigs that offer great value but not necessarily the cheapest gigs (since that could indicate lower quality).

Fiverr isn't the "five dollar marketplace" it used to be, and it focuses more on value and customer satisfaction than offering the cheapest possible services. 

I've increased (and decreased) my rates in the past to experiment with this. I find that if you offer a rate that's not too far off what your competition does, you're more likely to rank higher. You don't want to be too cheap, but you don't want to be too expensive.

Analyze your competition, see what they are charging for a similar level of service, and go from there.

The results might surprise you.

I find that increasing rates can lead to fewer orders, but the orders you do get can be for more. So your earnings can stay the same, with less work.

When you find that balance, you're good! 

I prefer to up my rates a little bit every year, sometimes by increasing my extras, sometimes by increasing my base price. Sure, it might cause a buyer or two to not order from me, but if I get a single buyer who pays double the amount, then yey, you successfully increased your prices.

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Editing your prices can affect your visibility, but not always in an expected way: raising your rate can improve your gig ranking. This is because Fiverr wants buyers to spend more, so they are likely to present them with gigs that offer great value but not necessarily the cheapest gigs (since that could indicate lower quality).

Fiverr isn't the "five dollar marketplace" it used to be, and it focuses more on value and customer satisfaction than offering the cheapest possible services. 

I've increased (and decreased) my rates in the past to experiment with this. I find that if you offer a rate that's not too far off what your competition does, you're more likely to rank higher. You don't want to be too cheap, but you don't want to be too expensive.

Analyze your competition, see what they are charging for a similar level of service, and go from there.

I find that increasing rates can lead to fewer orders, but the orders you do get can be for more. So your earnings can stay the same, with less work.

I prefer to up my rates a little bit every year, sometimes by increasing my extras, sometimes by increasing my base price. Sure, it might cause a buyer or two to not order from me, but if I get a single buyer who pays double the amount, then yey, you successfully increased your prices.

Yes you are right by getting few orders earnings will remain the same but we need to keep in mind about the prices of our competitors. 

5 hours ago, smashradio said:

Yes! You are absolutely right. Most of the professional client avoid lower rates services. Because they believe that, A good services needs to pay more. 

Archived