Buyer not responding to messages and order is late

rehmanali944

Question

Hello, 

I was working with a client recently and buyer was not satisfied with the delivery and app had issues so he requested the revision and order was late. Now, I have fixed the issues and order few days late. I requested the time delivery time extension but buyer is not responding to me. My question is this. If the buyer has 96 hours to respond and the buyer does not respond in that time frame. Will my time extension request be accepted or declined? 

I think it should be accepted because the buyer is bot responding that is not the seller fault. Right? 

Please let me know if anyone has met this situation and what are the results of it. 

Thank you. 

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, nuralom_nur said:

Send a time extended request on your buyer

I sent the extension request on the buyer stating the I need more time because the buyer is not responding. My question was if the buyer does not respond in 96 hours then will my request be accepted or declined automatically? 

4 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

If you delivered the original order, through the 'Delivery' button and on time, then revisions will not count against you, even if it displays as 'LATE'. The extension request is not needed in this case.

If there was a Gig Extra added onto the order, then an extension is needed. 

So, you are saying that if order is late in the revision that it is not marked as late if the original order was delivered on time? 

5 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

If you delivered the original order, through the 'Delivery' button and on time, then revisions will not count against you, even if it displays as 'LATE'. The extension request is not needed in this case.

If there was a Gig Extra added onto the order, then an extension is needed.

very nice  topic
Thank you

Archived