My account is under restricated

Hi There, 

I am System Administrator and giving the services to clients to very well, but suddely 26 days ago I have received and message from Fiverr Support that my account goes to under restricated and required reviewd and I am disable communicate with clients via message. 

after that i have launch a request to support almost three time that kindly review my account and enable me to communicate with clients but support ask me that dedicated team will review your account and make dicesion about the account status 

any one help me that where i can contact to reveiw my account and i can get normal status of my account 

Regards

4 minutes ago, shaukatali_74 said:

I have just received a cancel order and fiverr pay to client , order was completed a month ago and my account goes to under restricated

If the order was cancelled, the buyer got the refund automatically. I don't know why would fiverr pay the client ?

2 minutes ago, shaukatali_74 said:

i was completed the order and get the funds after 14 days and withdrwal also , but buyer complaint after one month and fiverr cancled the order and refund the buyer but my account was empty

this is very sad. Why did the buyer cancel the order after so many days?

I don't know why, i want to discuss with buyer but fiverr disable me to message anyone and my account goes restricated and now i am waiting from last 27 days and also ask to support but they replied me that dedicated team will review my account but not sure about time and date 

Just now, shaukatali_74 said:

I don't know why, i want to discuss with buyer but fiverr disable me to message anyone and my account goes restricated and now i am waiting from last 27 days and also ask to support but they replied me that dedicated team will review my account but not sure about time and date 

Actually this is truly a sad incident. Try to ask support that you want to know the reason why the buyer cancelled the order. 

When you had gigs to install software did the buyer need to already have that software (eg. Windows Server) for you to install or did you install it from your copy/copies and have right licenses for that (eg. in gigs like "I will install and configure windows server...")? Maybe they weren't sure about things like that because the gig description/faq didn't give enough info about what you did.

1 hour ago, shaukatali_74 said:

they replied me that dedicated team will review my account but not sure about time and date 

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  Seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. 

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived