How do I send a buyer request?

maruf_bappy

I always read well before making a buyer request. To find out what the buyer wants.
Then I told him I could do it.
Then I gave him links to some of my work.
Then I write down what other benefits I will give him in addition to his work.
Then there's a thank you.
That's how I sent 80+ buyer requests.
But not a single buyer called.
What can I do now?
How do I send a buyer request?

It sounds like you're doing most of what you can. Do you keep an eye on how many requests that buyer has received? It can be really competitive for some particular types of work and, sorry to say it, there just might have been a better offer than yours. Do you have lots of good reviews?  If you have confidence in what you're doing and it really is just a case of unfortunately being chosen over other people, then you just have to keep trying. All the best with it!

1 hour ago, therussmorris said:

It sounds like you're doing most of what you can. Do you keep an eye on how many requests that buyer has received? It can be really competitive for some particular types of work and, sorry to say it, there just might have been a better offer than yours. Do you have lots of good reviews?  If you have confidence in what you're doing and it really is just a case of unfortunately being chosen over other people, then you just have to keep trying. All the best with it!

I have no review yet.

3 hours ago, maruf_bappy said:

I have no review yet.

That's probably a key part of it. Unfortunately, the only thing to say is to keep trying. It's also keep to keep an eye on how your gig is performing and how many impressions it's getting. Search the forum for tips on how to improve your gig and make sure you're doing everything you can. 

Archived