Can I publish gigs of my old Fiverr account?

tantashir

4 minutes ago, sammy_94 said:

Your gig will rank as well as you come online everyday and update your description and title of your gig. 

For ranking it takes time.

How often should I come online everyday so that my gig rank??? I want my gig rank right away.....

27 minutes ago, theratypist said:

How often should I come online everyday so that my gig rank??? I want my gig rank right away.....

You have to just log in every day, That's it and keep your description search optimized. This will eventually rank your gig higher.

14 hours ago, surajrenuka said:

How did you come to this conclusion ? Or you made up this on your own ?

I know not all buyers choose to go with low rated gig but it's just your first order try get more buyers from buyers request by offering a little discount and make your rating higher in average !

I am afraid you may need to take a permission from fiverr CS about deleting old account and creating new one !

Even though there is no guarantee that your first review on your new account would be 5 star ? or better then in your current one ?

Stick to one you have and find your self some buyers from buyer's request and get kick started !

I can't send buyer requests because if bad rating.....

14 hours ago, surajrenuka said:

How did you come to this conclusion ? Or you made up this on your own ?

I know not all buyers choose to go with low rated gig but it's just your first order try get more buyers from buyers request by offering a little discount and make your rating higher in average !

I am afraid you may need to take a permission from fiverr CS about deleting old account and creating new one !

Even though there is no guarantee that your first review on your new account would be 5 star ? or better then in your current one ?

Stick to one you have and find your self some buyers from buyer's request and get kick started !

Some people told me that, Because of bad rating & review my gig is not ranking (With good keywords)..

You're telling me that this is wrong? Is there any relationship between rating & ranking??

plz help me ..plz

Archived