Can I publish gigs of my old Fiverr account?

tantashir

I have an account on Fiverr (containing 2 gigs)

Now, I want to deactivate my existing account and want to create a new account on Fiverr.

If I publish that 2 gigs of my old Fiverr account (same to same) in my new account. Then will it cause any problem?

plz, help me...

As long as your content is yours (made by you) you have the right to publish this content again, but only if the content is allowed by the terms of service. So if anything you have on your current account violates the terms in any way, you can't. 

If everything is ok with the content, you should have no problem, as long as you make sure to delete your old account, since you're not allowed to have multiple accounts. 

10 minutes ago, tantashir said:

I have an account on Fiverr (containing 2 gigs)

Now, I want to deactivate my existing account and want to create a new account on Fiverr.

Why would you want to close your existing account and open a new one?

54 minutes ago, smashradio said:

As long as your content is yours (made by you) you have the right to publish this content again, but only if the content is allowed by the terms of service. So if anything you have on your current account violates the terms in any way, you can't. 

If everything is ok with the content, you should have no problem, as long as you make sure to delete your old account, since you're not allowed to have multiple accounts. 

Thanx for your reply...

34 minutes ago, tantashir said:

@maitasun I have a 3.7 star rating on my first order.. And that is why my gig is not ranking at all(After researching good keywords).

Is that right what I am doing? @maitasun

I just checked your profile. I don't know what were you offering because you deleted your gig, but from the review your buyer left you, I really believe that opening a new account won't solve your problem. 

Work on attracting buyers to your other 2 active gigs. You only need to complete four 5-star orders to raise your rating back to 4.7 so you can be able to access Buyer Requests.

2 hours ago, tantashir said:

If I publish that 2 gigs of my old Fiverr account (same to same) in my new account. Then will it cause any problem?

Probably you can't publish that 2 gigs to your new account and that will be a bad choice! publish the gig with new eye catchy image and description! I think that will be better!!

15 hours ago, maitasun said:

I just checked your profile. I don't know what were you offering because you deleted your gig, but from the review your buyer left you, I really believe that opening a new account won't solve your problem. 

Work on attracting buyers to your other 2 active gigs. You only need to complete four 5-star orders to raise your rating back to 4.7 so you can be able to access Buyer Requests.

Thanks For your reply. But for the bad rating my gigs are not ranking....That's why I'm gonna deactivate my account....Now, what do yo think ??>? 

2 hours ago, tantashir said:

Thanks For your reply. But for the bad rating my gigs are not ranking....That's why I'm gonna deactivate my account....Now, what do yo think ??>? 

You're welcome.

As I said before, opening a new account won't solve your problem, but it's you who has to decide what to do.

2 hours ago, maitasun said:

You're welcome.

As I said before, opening a new account won't solve your problem, but it's you who has to decide what to do.

So, Can I publish that 2 gigs of my old Fiverr account (same to same) in my new account?

Will it cause any problem? I liked your suggestion, That's why I'm disturbing you for the last time.. plz reply

20 hours ago, tantashir said:

@maitasun I have a 3.7 star rating on my first order.. And that is why my gig is not ranking at all(After researching good keywords).

Is that right what I am doing? @maitasun

If you get a bad rating first try to complete more order with good review. If you can complete some new order with 5 star rating I hope your gig will rank. (if your gig keyword and everything is perfect for rank) So You can work with your old account. You don't need to make a new account again.

IF you will make an new account again you will lose your old ranking and when you will publish this gig on your new account that time this gig work like a new gig. That is not good for you. It's some hard for get a first order. 

So I suggest you for use this account. You can do one thing which is buy order with 5 star rating. 

1 hour ago, sunilchandro said:

If you get a bad rating first try to complete more order with good review. If you can complete some new order with 5 star rating I hope your gig will rank. (if your gig keyword and everything is perfect for rank) So You can work with your old account. You don't need to make a new account again.

IF you will make an new account again you will lose your old ranking and when you will publish this gig on your new account that time this gig work like a new gig. That is not good for you. It's some hard for get a first order. 

So I suggest you for use this account. You can do one thing which is buy order with 5 star rating. 

Thanx

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

And what if you get a less than stellar review early on in this "new account?" Then what? Rinse and repeat?

But now my gig is not ranking at all (With good keywords) because of bad rating...

So, What should i do now?

plz tell me

1 minute ago, sunilchandro said:

I mean If he want he can buy some review from some seller. Out of marketplace have many seller who sell review with some buyer profile. I just mean that.

😱

NEVER again advise anyone to do such thing!!! You're advising sellers to cheat!!! 😡

And people, please, DO NOT FOLLOW this user's suggestion. You'll get banned!!!

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

😱

NEVER again advise anyone to do such thing!!! You're advising sellers to cheat!!! 😡

And people, please, DO NOT FOLLOW this user's suggestion. You'll get banned!!!

OK Thank you so much for this information. Please forgive me for my first mistake.

22 hours ago, tantashir said:

I have 3.7 star rating on my first order.. And thats why my gig is not ranking at al

How did you come to this conclusion ? Or you made up this on your own ?

I know not all buyers choose to go with low rated gig but it's just your first order try get more buyers from buyers request by offering a little discount and make your rating higher in average !

I am afraid you may need to take a permission from fiverr CS about deleting old account and creating new one !

Even though there is no guarantee that your first review on your new account would be 5 star ? or better then in your current one ?

Stick to one you have and find your self some buyers from buyer's request and get kick started !

Archived