Bad experience from Buyer behavior.

rajudkh85

Hello, I am a new seller. A buyer threat me with a Fiverr report against my account. I have recently finished a job for a buyer and buyer recommend me "Brilliant will use again....very fast" and 5-star review. Then he tells me his needed 10 Facebook & Instagram banners and he sends me content and a sample and his requirement have a background picture that needs 4K resolution I collect the picture, I will create 5 banners. In the meantime, the buyer changes her requirement. Now he tells me his needed graphical image and send me some sample. Then I turn to create a graphical image. I created 2 copies of graphical image banners. but he did not any feedback. Again he tells me why is product images? Dear all "For your information" All are conversations in the chat box without an any offer in the middle of my work. he did not sent an offer. But, I was sent an offer but he does not accept it then I was withdrawn offer.  when he changes his work requirement randomly then I say I am sorry for this job. Now he requests me to send the banner "that was I completed" Ai, PSD files without an offer. that means without any payment. So, when I understand he did not send me any offer then I said, I don't send any files without an offer. Then he threatened me the Fiverr report against my account. 

• rajudkh85 changed the title to Bad experience from Buyer behavior.

@rajudkh85 I am so sorry that you went through such a bad experience, 😌 this is exactly why we have the Order section separate from the message inbox section. Such buyers try to take advantage of sellers who go the extra mile to make sure they like our services and literally expect them to do more business in the near future! However such a sketchy buyer 😡 should not even be a part of this community, we all are here to keep it clean and so I too suggest that you contact customer service via a ticket and give them all the details so that they can look into this. 😀 They are here to help! Honestly, I also suggest that you make sure all work is done via the ORDER system only once a fresh order has been placed in, this is actually designed for sellers security and I am sure its a professional way 😃 to show people that they cannot take you for a ride. Hope none of us face such a scenario, 😬 really sad that you went through this but ever situation becomes a learning experience and I am sure this wont happen again in future! 😇

Hi, when we work with so many clients there are some clients with bad behavior. as my experience in Fiverr, you will have to contact the Fiverr support team and explain everything clearly. let see I like to know what happened after you contact Fiverr support. if you have time to post we like to know

Archived