The buyer doesn't respond and now the order is late

boomtripipattan

Question

This is supposed to be an easy 1-day gig as usual. The buyer submitted the requirement but give me the wrong credential to access the website!! The buyer said that he/she will look into it. This is the last message I received. Since then, there is no respond

Now the order is late, I contacted the CS since it was 2 hours before it's due, and I don't know what to do. He/she was online many times when I sent reminder messages, like 5 messages, still no response. (Feel like stalking my crush when I was a teenager lol) What did before it past due, I submitted to extend the delivery time. The buyer also ignore the request. 

So I let it be late and I just cancelled the order. I am stress out and I am so tired now, and the thing is the price of this order is only $10. 😞

I have been reading in the forum, trying to find the solution but there is no conclusion. So I followed the answer that fit me the most. ( I don't agree with deliver unfinished work or blank, feel so wrong)

I wonder how to prevent this kind of situation in the future and why when people online, they don't respond to the message, at least acknowledge the message or give some indication to solve the problem. 

This is my first experience with the buyer who doesn't not response. 

Feel free to share your idea. 

2 answers to this question

You could add a note at the top of your description asking buyers to contact you before placing the order. Then you can discuss and ask for files in advance to check you have everything you need. The other suggestion would be to extend your delivery times, so you have a bit longer to get a response from the buyer.

21 hours ago, boomtripipattan said:

the thing is the price of this order is only $10

It is never about the money. The order cancelation rate increases with every cancelation and harms your gig. Please be aware.

This is supposed to be an easy 1-day gig as usual. The buyer submitted the requirement but give me the wrong credential to access the website!! The buyer said that he/she will look into it. This is the last message I received. Since then, there is no respond

I get into this situation every once in a while. What I do if I do not get a reply within the delivery period is I send a order extension request with 10-15 days and wait for the buyer.

I wonder how to prevent this kind of situation in the future

You can ask the buyers to contact before the order in your gig description and you will still face this situation.

This is my first experience with the buyer who doesn't not response. 

Trust me, this is not the last. You will get used to it, eventually!

Archived