just to know

dip9029

Question

4 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, dip9029 said:

I opened my account in November 2020. But then I couldn't stay active in it and didn't do anything. Is it possible to get a job if you give a gig with that account now or will I create a new account?

Creating a new account will be the good choice. But at first delete your previous account.

There's really no need to start over. There are topics on this discussion here on the forums from people who were primarily buyers for years before deciding to become sellers, and who had no trouble due to the appearance of an older account.

On the other hand...

There have been mentions of people who've taken the 'new account' route, then discovered that they couldn't use ANY of their previous gig or profile images or descriptions, because they were 'copied' from their original account. If you do choose this route, be sure to inform Customer Support first.

Whichever you decide, I will say that I think you'll have trouble getting orders. I glanced at your gigs and I'm not particularly impressed. That's not to say you can't get orders, but that you should improve your current setup first. 

Archived