How To Find Quality Gigs

lewiswjackson

Great post Lewis , And wish I had done that first i currently ordered multiple services from this seller - http://www.fiverr.com/FRAGGLESROCK - Which advise anybody to stay away from and don’t order any of there services if you want to lose your money and waste your time - They come up as NO2 Level what ever that is ?? But great they do the order for Twitter which only last 2 days of followers and then all followers are lost

Can anybody recommend a good person on here to do Twitter ??

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out others is not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kitchiepanget

As a seller. It will be much appreciated to talk to them on s***e if possible or give your fanpage or some social media account for them to trust or haunt you if something wrong happens.

Deal with a good seller like me. hehehe

Just, because someone has a high rating doesnt always make them the best. It seems their are alot of people on fiverr are making sales and do not derserve them for the time and work they put into your actual project.

I also recently bought two seo packages to test my competition they are actually. Using your keywords to their benefit by putting their site address where you keywords should go on these back links they are making. Its really ashame and people dont even realise this is happening to them unless they have a keyword and backlink service they use to view their site/business backlinks and keywords. I’m sorry for the long post this stuff sort of upsets me!

Guest chrylent

You can find a quality seller by following this 3 simple steps:

1. Chat with him/her
  2. Talk about the project.
  3. Place an order and ask for revision or mutual cancel if needed.

And in any case you can take help of customer support. So no needs to worry about it.

Archived