hi i m new here who can help me please ?

imenbellili2020

Imen, I'm new too. Found out just because you make a gig and it gets accepted does not mean you will see it in Fiverr's search results. So keep checking your gig to see if any impressions are coming your way. If not, contact support and ask for a review. If so, just be patient, and check in often to see if anyone contacts you.

Took a look at your gig. Very nice, and right to the point. However, it seems unfinished. Take a look at your competition's gigs to see what others are doing to improve your gig.

Hope this helps

Tim

1 hour ago, imenbellili2020 said:

If possible  check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/imenbellili2020/translate-french-to-arabic-and-arabic-to-french and give  me suggestions what & where I have to change and improve?

First thing you should do is move this post or post this request in the right forum category - "Improve My Gig".  It does not belong in "Fiverr FAQ".

GG

7 minutes ago, timothykoen said:

Imen, I'm new too. Found out just because you make a gig and it gets accepted does not mean you will see it in Fiverr's search results. So keep checking your gig to see if any impressions are coming your way. If not, contact support and ask for a review. If so, just be patient, and check in often to see if anyone contacts you.

Took a look at your gig. Very nice, and right to the point. However, it seems unfinished. Take a look at your competition's gigs to see what others are doing to improve your gig.

Hope this helps

Tim

thinks Tim

"competition's gigs" what to do ?

Imen, here's a tip. If'n it were me I would say something in my  gig about why human translation is better than artificial intelligence translation. With AI you lose all inflection and tonality. And sometimes really bad translations. With human translation context is assumed and really accurate translations are possible. I would also mention that buyers can contact you with corrections if need be. You can't do that with a text to speech engine. Just some food for thought.

Hope this helps

Tim

4 minutes ago, imenbellili2020 said:

thinks Tim

"competition's gigs" what to do ?

Swith to Buyers in Fiverr. In the search box type in your keywords "Aribic to French translation." Voila, you'll see the competitions gig's. Select the top 3 gigs and evaluate what they are doing. Then add those ideas to your own gig.

2 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Tons of people in the forum can help you, but it helps if you post what you need help with.

Most are not mind readers.

GG

I think so, Just write about your problem here. Here lots of people are ready to help

1 hour ago, timothykoen said:

Swith to Buyers in Fiverr. In the search box type in your keywords "Aribic to French translation." Voila, you'll see the competitions gig's. Select the top 3 gigs and evaluate what they are doing. Then add those ideas to your own gig.

thank you very much you are very kind I will take your advice into consideration

Archived