Effective buyer requests

zahidfr

See my template which is quite big as I wrote big but then I remove some words:

{INTRODUCTION PART TO SEAL THE JOB} 

Well! Getting the best Virtual Assistant in Fiverr is very difficult nowadays, you know? And with the requirements that you have, maybe it's impossible. But you are lucky! I have been working on something similar before. Dear Concern, With the knowledge of the latest technology and tools to make work more comfortable, I have worked as a Virtual Assistant for three years now. When reviewing the job, I was thrilled to discover how well your requirements match my qualifications and experiences.

{WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?} 

I have vast knowledge in Social Media Marketing, Maintaining Emails, Organizing Clients calendars, and I can collect data and leads if necessary. . 

{SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE & ORGANIZATIONS SKILLS} 

So, I am a perfect match for this job. As bonus skills, I know Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other related software. I have a software background in my education; that's why I am very tech-savvy and eager to adapt to new things. 

{PROPOSE A INTERVIEW IN A COOL WAY} 

You might get a little idea about my work from Fiverr profile, but if we have a meeting over this, I think you will be really happy to talk about the possibility of growing our company together. Or, Before diving into this project, let’s have a meeting over this. It will help us both to learn more about the project. Best of luck! Sincerely, 

Archived